Sometimes you just need to feel like a kid again.
And in the summer, a wet and dripping popsicle will usually do the trick. But ditch the sugary crap in favor of fresh fruit popsicles - that you can make right at home.
Here are seven recipes to wet your whistle. Oh, and the last one includes booze. Who loves you?
1. Fresh Fruit Popsicles, from Eat Healthy & Thrive
Strawberries, kiwis, blueberries and no added sugar. We’ll lick that.
2. Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles, from Jennifer Cline Fitness
Coconut water, banana and dates make the base for these yummy pops.
3. Tropical Fruit Punch Popsicles, from Simple Bites
Clementines and raspberries. Our taste buds are tingling.
4. Watermelon and Mint Popsicles, from Foodie By Chance
A virgin mojito on a stick.
5. Mango-Kiwi Limeade Fruit Popsicles, from Boulder Locavore
Mint and ginger makes these popsicles an herbal, tropical treat.
6. Red Berry Fruit Popsicles, from Fancy Edibles
Red currants, raspberries and strawberries.
7. Pina Colada Posicles, from The Black Peppercorn
Um, booze on stick? Yes please. Sub the whole milk with soy or almond.